SPA OF BUDAPEST- THE THERMAL CITY
The city of Budapest has 118 natural spring. You can profit the incredible benefits from these waters at the many thermal baths around the city. Keep in mind before going, that some of them are exclusive for men or women.
The most important and well-know are three in this city: Gellert spa, Széchenyi spa, and Rudas spa.
Gellert: was built in 1918, it has an astonishing central pool, apart from another pool of artificial waves, and a sparkling bath.
- The opening times are 6 a.m to 8 p.m, every day.
- This spa is the most well-known in the city because, it was in there where it was recorded the Danone body ad in the 90s.
- As for the disadvantages, it doesn’t have hot water in its main pool; also this spa is one of the most expensives in the city. However, if you want to treat yourself once, it’s totally recommended.
- It consists of 15 pools, 3 of these are big and outside, also has 12 smalls and inside.
- Also, there are different saunas and massage rooms.
- That’s why is considered the best health resort in Budapest.
- In this case, its opening time is from 6a.m to 10 p.m.
- So, on weekend men and women can go, but in these days is necessary the use of swimsuit.
- This place was built almost 500 years ago.
- And what makes it special are the columns under the dome.
What do you think about living close to these amazing places, and go relax in them whenever you want?
In danubioHomes, we have the key to make this real, as we have different flats in these areas. Check our website for more information: https://rent-budapest.com/available-properties/
If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us: https://rent-budapest.com/team-danubiohomes-help-you/